So much has happened in the last few weeks! I just got done eating the first half of my $5 foot long. I will have the rest tommorow for lunch...can't beat that deal.
So me and Coy went to the Rockets playoff game against the Lakers for game 6, and we won! It was super exciting. I have to admit that I really like the lakers. They are like top 5 for sure... so I cheered fairly. BUT I have been in love with Yao since day one so I wore my Yao jersey that I bought my Jr. year in highschool. I have to say that Im pretty excited it still fits just the same =) So after such an amazing game 6... we lost game 7. boo.
I have had 7 call backs for interviews for the fall semester internship which I am STOKED about!!! I had 2 phone interviews yesterday (Savannah, GA & Tampa, FL) and Georgia called me back for round 3! Now I have to book my plane ticket out to Georgia within the next two weeks. YIPEE! I have 3 more interviews over the next 2 weeks, one which includes HAWAII! I have such mixed feelings about where I want to be. I want to stay in Houston because my family is here, Coy and of course my Hunter bear.... but I just LONG for experience!!!. I want to GO PLACES! I want to see the whole world eventually. I know my family and Coy will be here when I get back, so I need to do what's in my heart and GET OUT OF HERE! I pray that God has it in his plans for me to travel the world while I'm young. Wherever I go, I know Coy will visit... but I also know I am going to miss him dearly everyday and probably cry a lot of tears. I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch, I might just end up in Houston. Who knows.
I sure don't... but I serve a God who DOES. And he knows what is best for me. And everyday he prepares me for whatever lies ahead... so I know I'm in good hands.
I'm getting ready for my internship at MD Anderson but can't help but think where I want to go on vacation when I finish!! I think I'll end up in the Bahamas sometime in July with the girls. I need to get on the ball planning, but I'm so busy right now... it's out of control.
This is my last week with my kiddo teaching deaf ed. I'm REALLY going to miss them. I love them dearly and have had the best time being a small part of their lives. My last day is our field trip so I'm going out with a bang.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment