Sunday, August 2, 2009

Looong Time No See...p.s It's Shark Week.

I have been sitting on the couch with Coy for the last 7 hours watching Shark Week on Animal Planet and it's only day ONE. This can't be good. Especially since this is my last week on the mainland and I have LOTS to do. Last week was Lindsey and Coy's week of fun and so it was!
SATURDAY: Yoga in the park + Bowling for Rhinos
SUNDAY: Astros Game (we lost...boo!)
MONDAY: Zoo
TUESDAY: San Jacinto Monument/Battleship
WEDNESDAY: Art Car Museum
THURSDAY: Dinner + Game Night at Layna's
FRIDAY: Gymboree + The Orange Show + Twelfth Night at Miller Outdoor Theatre
SATURDAY: Jimmy's Birthday Dinner + Game Night #2
SUNDAY: NOT A DARN THING. =)

It's been pretty productive to say the least. I'm trying to get all my Coy in before I leave for a bit. I'm also going to spend lots of time with my family and friends this week... I feel like I'm saying goodbye for possibly longer than 4 months. I mean, Ill be in Hawaii for 4 months, but I could get hired ANYWHERE in the US after that. Cross Fingers for Texas but who really knows.

I really wish I had a cool blog with cute font and lots of pics, but I don't know how! I'm not computer savvy by ANY stretch of the imagination. I hope while I'm on the Island I'll figure it out so all my friends and family can catch up on what I'm doing. And I'll take LOTS of pictures while I'm there! I really should figure it out cause my blog blows right now.... =(

I'm going to try and take pine-bark extract before I leave. My mom gave me an article that says it supposed to be a jet-lag remedy... hmmm. It's natural so I guess I'll try it. I HATE FLYING (ugh!) I pray every night that I will land safe and sound and not be crazy the whole 11 hour flight. I just like being on the ground, plain and simple. Please pray for me and my mom as we fly there and for her as she returns....

Well, there is a new Design Star on tonight and I'm a little worried about all my TV shows I have to keep up with while I'm over there. Time difference, channel's are funky, no DVR!, Cable in general??. Yikes. I think I may have to buy DVR... I can't remember life very well without it =)

This beautiful life is more than I can ask for, more than I deserve and I am grateful for every person who has been a part of it thus far. I feel like I'm leaving to get a closer look at myself not to get away. I'm thinking about buying a devotional book for me and Coy so every night we can discuss them together and left each other up.

Off for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment