Monday, April 20, 2009

Sick

Great. Right when the weather is absolutely perfect...I get sick.
I'm a 90 degrees NO wind kind of girl and a huge outsider (not as in loser)... I LOVE to be outside! That is why I DEPERATELY MISS MY BELOVED AUSTIN. TX!!! Ugh. Nothing is worst then coming back to the city you hated once before to find out.... you still hate it. No dog parks, No great cafe's, No people jogging, No beach volleyball right around the corner, Nothing of anything that I love doing. Can you hear the hostility in my writing??? Do you know how ridiculous I would look if I set up my easel outside and started painting here in Pasadena or even Houston for that matter? But in Austin, nobody ever questioned or took a double take. It was perfectly normal.
I need to find a way to like (dare I say love) this city. I really need to start finding all the wonderful things about Houston that will keep me alive in this town. I know it will never be Austin, but maybe, just maybe one day I could say I'm proud to be from Houston.
I'm such a brat.

No comments:

Post a Comment